Skip to main content

Contact Us

Request Info
Take the next step!

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I apply to a university?

Determine when you want to start at your intended university. Contact the Admissions Office early in the process to learn about the application requirements and deadlines, where transcripts should be sent, if any further testing is required, or if letters of recommendation are needed. You do not need to be completely finished with your community college courses in order to apply.

Will Rio Salado courses transfer?

With all of our partnerships, “block” transfer may be available depending on the associate degree and future major. With block transfer, the entire associate degree transfers without loss of credit. An academic advisor can tell you before you take a course if and how it will transfer to our three state universities.

Even outside the partnerships, our courses will most likely transfer. Rio Salado is a regionally accredited institution. Most coursework completed at a regionally accredited institution is transferable to another regionally accredited institution. Contact your future university to verify course transfer.  

What if I have trouble transferring courses to a partner university?

If you experience any issues with course transfer, contact your Rio Salado academic advisor or the Rio Salado Advisement Office.