Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Q: What services does the DRS Office provide?
  • Q: How do I register?
  • Q: What documentation do I need?
  • Q: How do I get accommodations?
  • Q: Where can I get a Psycho-Educational Evaluation?
  • Q: Is my documentation confidential?
  • Q: If I’m transferring to/from another school, does my documentation transfer?
  • Q: Can I schedule a meeting for general information?
Disability Services