Earn a Computer Usage and Applications Certificate!
The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Computer Usage and Applications program is designed to provide an overview on the use, application, and technological developments of computers in a changing electronic environment. Courses focus on training the student in the basic use of software applications including the computer operating system, word processing, electronic worksheets, database management, presentation graphics, and the Internet.
CIPS Code: 11.1006
||Survey of Computer Information Systems CIS1120
||Microsoft Word: Word Processing
||Microsoft Access: Database Management
||PowerPoint: Level I
||Windows Operating System: Level I
|Internet/Web Development Level I-A (1) AND
Internet/Web Development Level I-B (1) AND
Internet/Web Development Level I-C (1)
Internet/Web Development Level I (3)
|Click any of the above course #'s for detailed information and register for it today! **
- Effective Spring 2010, the Computer Information System (CIS) courses required by this program are not applicable if taken more than eight (8) years prior to the completion of the certificate program. Consult with an Academic Advisor for complete information.
- The total amount of credits required for this certificate is 17.
- Students must earn a grade of "C" or better in all courses within the program
- * Indicates course has prerequisites and/or corequisites
- Minimum GPA: 2.00
- ** Not all classes are offered every semester. Contact an Academic Advisor for additional information
Start earning your degree today! Contact Rio Salado for information about our class schedule, degree programs, enrollment, financial aid and more.